The position will focus on creating and maintaining positive exposure for the University through the creation of effective marketing programs. Assists in developing strategic marketing plans for the University. Tactically executes on the marketing plan in support of University objectives as directed by the director of marketing.
- Assist in developing marketing strategy and look for opportunities to extend the brand to all applicable audiences.
- Work with agency of record on development of print advertising, printed marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns.
- Assist with search engine optimization and updated online content.
- Assist in production of University videos.
- Create and maintains information seminar presentations and other executive presentations as assigned.
- Oversee fulfillment center partnership and inventory management.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent marketing experience in planning, creating and implementing direct marketing and online advertising campaigns.
- Proficiency with MS Office skills essential including Outlook; must be extremely proficient in use of PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage multiple projects along with excellent oral and written communications skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) offers a unique program of training on the island of St. Kitts in the Caribbean. A cutting-edge curriculum, with innovative use of technologies and simulations, provides the best possible training for tomorrow’s veterinarians. Students benefit from seven semesters of integrated preclinical and clinical studies at our St Kitts campus, and one year of clinical training at our affiliate veterinary teaching hospitals in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
Our ongoing research focuses on key issues strategically relevant to One Health in tropical and developing countries and includes zoonotic diseases, food safety and security, environmental health, and conservation medicine. We prioritize recruitment of talented faculty and are now seeking a key new member of our team to join us as we develop new programs to best prepare our graduates to face the global opportunities and challenges of veterinary medicine in the 21st century.